Brashear’s partnerships expand services in a cost-effective way while Brashear fills service gaps and connects residents with the services they need.
To improve planning and coordination of effort, Brashear convenes human service providers, organizations that serve seniors and neighborhood-based organizations.
The Brashear Association has pursued an intentional strategy of collaboration with other providers. Working with partners has allowed Brashear to offer more services to a broader area.
Select list of Program Partners:
- Allentown Senior Citizen Centers
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- Carnegie Museums
- Dollar Energy Fund
- Duquesne University Offices of Volunteers and Service Learning
- Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
- Hilltop Alliance
- Hilltop United Methodist Church
- Minority Emergency Preparedness Task Force
- Neighborhood Partnership Program of the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development with American Eagle, Duquesne Light Company, First National Bank, S & T Bank, and UPMC Health Plan.
- South Pittsburgh Coalition for Peace